One of the next people to join the marketing-division, is the Product & Innovation Manager (HQ). As you can see in the title, this position is divided into a 50% Product Manager-role, as well as a 50% Innovation Manager job. You’ll be a very important part of the chain between R&D & Marketing and will report directly to the Head of Brand.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
In (very) short, your daily tasks will include:
- Owning the product portfolio and being the go-to-person for all matters involving the product
- Teaming up with the R&D, Marketing, Factory & Management team
- Taking the lead in product innovation and analysing the market until you know every m² of the GIMBER potential
- Following up those innovation processes from A to Z
- You cannot imagine what has been cooking and still to come
YOU IN A NUTSHELL
- You’re in for a high rewarding job as both Product & Innovation Manager
- You have experience within consumables
- Your academic background lays in communication, marketing, innovation
- Stress resilient, highly structured and not afraid to speak up
- Interest (or experience) in regulatory concerning product launches in new countries
- You’re very fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch or French is a big plus)
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role (or with the same responsibilities)
- You live the GIMBER-lifestyle
Are you in for a challenge and want to show what an impact you can have? Ready to boost the brand of GIMBER? You’ll get tons of opportunities to prove yourself, will get responsibilities and the freedom to achieve those and to grow the company with your skills. And don’t forget: you’ll be able to drink GIMBER everyday!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!