We have a mission : to bring the alcohol-free yet kicking taste of GIMBER to the best hospitality spots in Belgium & Luxembourg. To make that happen, we’re looking for a super-colleague whose super-skills are powered by passion for hospitality & a great sense of marketing and sales.
IF YOU FEEL THAT
- A (more) sober lifestyle is pretty awesome
- The hospitality sector could use a serious kick (ours)
- A premium drink deserves a premium service
- A drink list with no GIMBER is not worth the read
Then you might just be the driven Horeca Manager for Belgium & Luxembourg we are looking for.
OH AND…WHO IS WE?
GIMBER is the new kick on the block, as well as a fast-growing company that is making its spicy way through the zero-proof market. Needless to say we need a killer Horeca Manager to bring our premium organic ginger drink to the best HORECA spots of Belgium & Luxembourg. Feel up to the task? Hop on to the next section!
YOU CAN DO THIS
Fully embrace that you’re GIMBER’s Hospitality big boss for Belgium & Luxembourg, which means that:
- You grow the GIMBER brand through the hospitality channel in Belgium & Luxembourg. That includes: premium restaurants, bars, hotels & events
- You have a strong understanding of the On Premise channels
- You’re so familiar with the job that setting up the channel strategy and the distribution model is like a second nature to you
- You can’t wait to grow the ambassador program & the GIMBER academy
- You create eye-catching POS material for hospitality, for inside & outside
- You explore & try new approaches for GIMBER in the hospitality sector
- You organize creative workshops for a select customer base you want to bring into the GIMBER world
- You build and nurture relationships with wholesalers, key accounts & ambassadors
- With a sharp eye, you monitor performance of key accounts : volume, servings, in-store visibility
- You inspire new prospects at national trade show with your in-and-out knowledge of the business
- You build brand awareness in the Belgian and Luxembourg markets by creating strong partnerships with key players in the hospitality sector
- You’re in close touch and direct communication with all our internal and external partners
- Last but not least, you never get tired of telling the world it’s better to hold your glass in a 45° angle when pouring sparkling water in a GIMBER
OH AND…WHO IS YOU?
- You have at least 4 years experience in the hospitality sector
- You can understand both Daens and Intouchable in their original versions, without subtitles
- You have a proven track record of brand building experience in the drinks/FMCG sector
- You’re a people person & bumping into you is always a pleasure
- You’re famous for your great vibes, your positive thinking & healthy mind
- Asking you not to smile would be like asking you not to get dressed
- Your strong & intuitive commercial drive is one of your top 3 main features
- You’re equally comfortable with working autonomously and as part of a team
- Your strong communication, reporting & analysis skills can do wonders
- You’re blessed with a go-getter mindset, backed by an ownership mentality to achieve your monthly objective
- You’re good with working in Tubize most days per week even if right now, you have no clue where to place it on a map. Oh and in case you were wondering: yes, we do have wifi.
- You love sports. Mostly doing it though. Not just watching it.
YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
If you’ve been nodding all along while reading this job offer, it’s your cue to give it a shot. Class up your career game with zero alcohol & tons of bite & send everything we need to know about you to:
- Emilie Neven – Global Talent Lead, M : +32 495 47 42 70
Apply now & join the G-team!