GIMBER’s mission is to help the world design a healthier lifestyle with just the right amount of kick. We know that SOUNDS good. But could you help us make it LOOK good? If this feels up your alley, read further to understand what we’d like the perfect Graphic/Digital Designer with a genuine zest for art to feel, do & be like on the job.
IF YOU FEEL THAT
- A (more) sober lifestyle is pretty awesome
- Art is not a thing, it’s a way
- Image is key in branding
- A premium drink deserves a premium design
Then you might just be the Graphic/Digital Designer with cultural affinity we are looking for
OH AND…WHO IS WE?
GIMBER is the new kick on the block, as well as a fast-growing company drizzling its spicy vibes through the zero-proof market. Needless to say we need a killer Graphic/Digital Designer to make our drink look (at least) as good as it tastes. Feel up to the task? Hop on to the next section!
YOU CAN DO THIS
As a Graphic & Digital Designer part of the Digital team, your daily tasks will be made of the following:
- You offer graphical support together with our graphic team to all departments and branches for GIMBER, reporting directly to our Head of Design
- You’re the gifted person that makes GIMBER looks good on advertisement for magazines, street and social
- We trust you with the creation of our PR & Events material & Social Media content (video ads/motion design)
- An example of a project you would work on: create & design the material for great unboxing experiences
- You proactively come up with new & original ideas, picked outside the box.
OH AND…WHO IS YOU?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in graphic design
- Experience in a creative agency is a plus
- You are proactive & believe that every problem has a solution
- Communication, team work & autonomy are 3 of your strong suits
- You know Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects like the back of your hand
- You get excited thinking, seeing & handling sustainable materials
- No idea is crazy enough for your creative mind
- You always listen to your art but also look at art, are art, make art, show art, art, art
- You have strong affinity and/or interest in the cultural/art/heritage sector
- Dutch is your mother tongue & you can understand English or French
- You’re happy with working in Tubize most days per week even if right now, you have no clue where to place it on a map. Oh and in case you were wondering: yes, we do have wifi
- You love sports. Mostly doing it though. Not just watching it.
AND IF YOU’D BE HAPPY WITH
- Being able to drink GIMBER all day, everyday
- Amazing colleagues & epic after-work parties
- A flexible work environment that doesn’t mind you working from home a couple of days/week
- The opportunity to support the further growth of our (international) expansion
- A competitive salary package that reflects your experience
If you’ve been nodding all along while reading this job offer, don't hesitate to apply now!